Thursday, June 16, 2011

PersonalShout from a celebrity

One of the coolest things about ShoutOmatic, aside from being able to add my voice to my social networks so my friends can hear me every now and then, is to be able to purchase a PersonalShout from a Celebrity that I have followed and seen my whole life. I have ALWAYS been a big fan of Danny Bonaduce. He is funny, entertaining and yes, most importantly he has red hair just like me. I guess only red heads would understand what it is like to have red hair when you are a kid. Carrot top, your hair is on fire and on and on and on, I heard them my whole childhood. I was always able to look at Danny Bonaduce as a role model of sorts. He was famous and on TV and HAD red hair (and freckles of course).

Now I am in my 40's and I had the opportunity to ask Danny Bonaduce to say something directly to me and I am able to keep this forever. It is Danny talking to me. Check it out:




There is no other place besides ShoutOmatic.com where you can get such a personal message from a Celebrity. We are working on building a larger roster of Celebrities, but we have a nice cross section of Celebs right now.

http://shoutomatic.com/shoutmarket/fan-shouts/

So buy a PersonalShout for yourself or buy one as a gift.

American Idol fans can buy one from Bo Bice.
Twilight fans can buy an InstantShout from Chaske Spencer.
Hip Hop fans can buy one from Iyaz or Mann.
Rap fans can buy one from DMC or Flavor Flav
Crazy fans can buy one from Andy Dick or Turtle Calls (both are very funny)
Football fans can buy one from James Ihedigbo (#44 NY Jets)
How about one from Jackie Mason?
The list goes on and on and keeps growing, so check back in every now and then if you don't see anyone you want a Shout from.

No comments:

Post a Comment